Wednesday 19 August 2009

Taking emotions and experiences and using my creativity never felt so good...

"The pain I had been longing for, for so long, has finally come to me.
My heart is racing, my stomach sinks, I feel as if I might cry, but there is just too much anger in my way. I am furious. I am hurting. And I like it.
I've been given the pain I recieve after I slit my silky skin - the numbness of it all while in the act, then the sting afterwards. That's what I feel right this moment. The sting. And I can't help but wish for the numbness again and again. To not experience pain in an emotional way, but a physical way. To watch my blood run free from my veins to see the way my skin parts as I drag the weapon across, leaving nothing but blood and soon to be scars. I crave this feeling. I need this feeling. And it hurts - it hurts worse than any cut could ever. I feel so trapped in my own life, I feel as if I am a prisoner in this home, in this country - I'm so ready to break the hinges of this door keeping me from my independence, my freedom, and my life. My destiny, and my future.

But all I feel right now is the sting - and for once in so long, I am comfortable. I am stinging, and angry, and I am comfortable. God I'm sane...
Ha. Just kidding. Oh and for your information, I was being sarcastic. If anything you're getting inside the mind of someone gone mental. Because I'm SO special like that. Fuck me. No, fuck YOU. And I wonder why everyone deems me a quote; "angry person"...you know, that really pisses me off.

...No seriously. It does. So shut up and sod off."

1 comments:

Gena said...

New book? Make sure you put a copyright on your blog. I'll show you how if you need help. :)