Sunday 15 February 2009

Studies

Right now I'm just a bit stressed. I'm having a serious issue with focusing lately, and it's driving me nuts.

I have so much I need to remember, with my studies and all, and it seems I can't pay good attention while doing them anymore. It's stressing me out and scaring me shitless. I need to be able to focus, and concentrate on what I'm doing, but I simply have too much on my mind to do so.

And then there's the fact that I'm going to be getting my Learner's Permit this year...quite soon actually. And that's more focus, and concentration! So I need to work this out now. I need to find ways to clear my mind, and just get down to business, and focus on what I'm learning. It'd help me out so much. In more ways than one, because then I wouldn't be as stressed, or freaked I won't get into Uni.

The hard part? Finding ways to solve this focus and concentration problem...so it's time to put on my thinking cap, because I've got a lot of work to do...

Oh yeah, and if anyone was wondering, I made up my blog title, and the everything below it too. I say this because my mum thought it was song lyrics. =P

1 comments:

Ashley Remignanti said...

I been there, chica. Seriously annoying kind of suggestion, but go for a walk or get some good exercise. Clears the head and gives you some room to start something new or important.