Tuesday 24 February 2009

Hopes floating high, while logical thinking tries to pull them down...

So...I've been going through some pretty rough things lately...there's been fights between me and my mum, emotional tension...none of it's been very good.

Well all that actually happened a few days ago...things at this very moment are actually pretty good. There haven't been fights lately, tension...none of that. Which is quite lovely.

Anyway, besides all that, I've been thinking about Uni, and England a lot. I mean, I want to go off to a University in Oxford, England, so. But right now...I'm absolutely lusting over going to England. Thinking of going now...or sometime soonish, it really makes me smile and feel happy. I really want to go now, and check it out. I mean, I'll be going there when I'm 18 regardless, but I'd like to just go for fun now. I actually think it'd be good for me at the moment.

Ah, but that my friends is kind of a pipe dream now. Especially wanting to go by myself next year...that sure as hell won't happen. Even though I've got friends in England, there's no way I'd be allowed to go. Sadly.

But yes, that's just some random things I thought I should write about. Since it's time for an update and all.

3 comments:

Gena said...

But maybe, just MAYBE, we will going together next year. We just need to wait until your sis is ready to travel. We'll be there before you know it.

I love you. It has been a great week.

Anonymous said...

i Hope You Get to go to London Soon!!!


I Love You!!! :D

Karen said...

Plan your trip in every detail. Where you will stay, what you will see, the foods you want to try. Collect maps, pictures etc. Make a detailed journal,maybe that will fill up some of the time while you wait for this trip. Dream on paper!