Tuesday 3 March 2009

Sitting and staring at nothing, waiting for that perfect idea to spark in a laboratory like mind...

Okay so I've basically been sitting here for like 40 minutes just trying to figure what to post about...

I still have nothing to say, really.

I'll try at least...so like two days ago it snowed...which was extremely odd. I mean, just the day before it snowed, it was hot and humid...how does it go from that, to snowing?! It's absolutely bonkers. Bonkers but definitely a good thing, as I didn't have school on Monday because of it. Yes...I know I homeschool, and don't have to go anywhere, but it seemed so logical, it was bound to happen.

Homeschool...god I hate saying that. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel fortunate to be able to - get up when I want, go to bed when I want, and basically do what I want. And when that time of the month arrives, and I feel horrid, I get to skip that day of school usually. So, even though I feel grateful for that, I also feel...pretty much like a loser.

I mean, I get up, do school, run, eat, then spend the rest of the day on the internet pretty much. Which, don't get me wrong, I love the internet...a lot. Obviously. It's just I guess I'm kind of a loser for spending literally all my time on the computer. With the exception of dancing and the other things I just named.

Ah well, it's all right. Although I don't go to public school, I have a pretty great life in general. Yes I have my problems, and my issues and all that...and things are hard, but all and all, I have a good life. Better than most. So I should definitely be thankful for it. And I am. =)

And despite some of the things I've gone through in the past few days...I actually feel pretty happy now. For a most wonderful reason. =D

2 comments:

Gena said...

I'm glad you're happy right now. Enjoy it because I know that it is somewhat fleeting.

Ahh, homeschool. Yep, we love it and we hate it. I could fix that internet problem for you. You could just not HAVE a computer! JK

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Good Your Happy!




I Love You!!:D