Monday 16 February 2009

Sunshine on my face, while melodies so sweet speak to my soul...

So as you all probably know, today is President's Day...which actually meant that, this year I didn't have to do my studies. =D Instead I spent the day in my room, listening to music.

I don't know why, but being in my room, with the sun coming through my window, while listening to my favourite songs...it just puts me in the best mood. I love it. I wish I could do it more often. It's really good for me I think.

Although, I tend to stay up in my bedroom a lot...and so I get called reclusive. Which I won't lie, it's true. I just like to be alone though, and with my music...it's the best thing in the world to me. The hours just fly by when I'm up there relaxing. Only bad thing about me staying up there so much, is that I get fussed at for it. I just don't think anyone can really understand how wonderful it is until they've done it.

Anyway, tomorrow I start my studies again...so we'll see how well I focus then. Hopefully things will be better, since I think I'm going to run beforehand, instead of after I study. I really hope it helps. I need to take care of this problem now, or I won't get into a good Uni...or Uni at all, so.

But yes, today was relaxing, and over all pretty nice.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jamie, I think being able to be happy by yourself is an awesome skill. If you can't be happy by yourself how can you ever be happy with others. Music is a very good friend, it takes us to events in our lives or it just takes us to our happy place!!

Gena said...

Glad you had a good day yesterday. Now it's back to the grind!

I love you.